This addon will deal with your unwanted items:
- all "trash" items will be automatically marked as junk
- option to mark ornate items as junk
- option to mark items up to selected quality as junk (items with researchable trait, set bonus or rare style can be excluded)
- option to mark ingredients up to selected provisioning level or which is not used in any of your recipes as junk
- option to mark cold/congealed/stale food and cloudy/flat/murky drinks as junk
- option to mark fishing lure as junk
- option to destroy all items marked as junk with zero gold value
- option to track user marked junk
All items marked as junk will be automatically sold to vendor when you open store window.
In-game setting is in the SETTINGS -> Addon Settings -> Dustman menu (or just type /dustman).
How to manually install addon:
- Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you're using - "live" or "liveeu")
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don't, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you'll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.
This addon uses the following libraries:
- ingeniousclown for his Research Assistant. It saved me lots of time to figure out how to work with traits.
- Wobin for his Sous Chef. It saved me time to figure out how to parse provisioning recipes.
- Seerah for LibAddonMenu. I can't imagine to create settings menu without this library.
- zolan for his Zolan's Junk Handler. It was impulse to improve my Dustman.
- Pidias for german localization.
- Zuhligan for french localization.